Posted by & filed under Public Information, Schedules.

When: Jul 17, 2020, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM

HOPE is gearing up for another food drop for the communities of Granville, Hancock, Ripton and Rochester. Please call in advance to reserve your box of goodies to be delivered to the Moss Glen Grange Hall on Post Office Hill Road in Granville, Vermont. Qualified community residents are welcome to participate and receive assistance with food and basic necessities. Please contact HOPE at 388-3608 and let them know that you are calling to sign up for the Granville Food Drop.

Posted by & filed under Public Information.


Planning Commission – appointed position 

Conservation Commission – appointed position 

Offices to be filled for a 1 year term until the next town meeting and/or appointment of officers. 

If you are interested in serving your community as one of the above officers please notify Kathy Werner, Town Clerk at (802) 767-4403. Appointments will be made at the next regularly scheduled Selectboard meeting